Twitter

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Getting Started

     As superintendent, I have the opportunity to see what is happening in the district from a high vantage point.  As someone who has spent several years in the classroom teaching, spent time as a school principal, and my career in a small school district, I know all too well how school district decisions and actions can be perceived (good, bad, or otherwise) according to individual perspectives.
     It is my goal to keep school staff, students, and other interested stakeholders up-to-date on school district happenings, plans, and other useful information.  To help this goal, I will be publishing information to this blog.  My hope is this will inform those who are interested, and encourage positive dialog among all involved with the school district.  I will also be sharing some of my educational beliefs, classroom tools I think are interesting, and various curricular resources I think people might find useful.
     If you ever have questions, ideas, or just want to talk about education in general, I would love the opportunity to visit with you.  Feel free to drop by my office or contact me via phone or email.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment